More bandwidth at a lower cost. If you need reliable, fast uploads and download speeds, Ethernet is the broadband for your business. Choose the bandwidth 2 Mbps up to 45 Mbps and save over traditional T1 and T3 lines. Another advantage is that an Ethernet circuit is much easier to upgrade. With the traditional T1, an upgrade in circuit speeds can take weeks as the local phone company has to drop additional loops. With an Ethernet circuit, the port speed can often be increased instantly. Ethernet over Copper is a cost-effective solution for connecting your business to the Internet and extending your Local and Wide Area Network. This solution uses a reliable copper loop bonding technology to deliver a single symmetrical connection with upload and download speeds of up to 45 Mbps. Ethernet over Copper is easy to install and manage because it uses existing infrastructure. Cyberonic Ethernet over Copper delivers the same level of service as traditional T1 or Bonded T1 service at a much lower cost.
Want Etheret over Copper Internet? Trust Cyberonic to be your Etheret over Copper Internet service provider. We’ve been providing Internet service since 1998 and today, Cyberonic provides IP services to thousands of customers including national restaurant chains, department stores, government, legal, residential consumers, and many other sectors.
Value and Performance
- Speeds ranging from 2 Mbps to 45 Mbps
- Cost-effective and reliable broadband connectivity solution without additional build-outs
- Reaches almost 10 million businesses
- Multiple CoS options for creating application-focused services
- Ethernet over Copper port to Ethernet over Copper port connectivity
- Increase average revenue per user (ARPU) with MPLS or CoS
- Comprehensive Service Level Agreement
- Uses the same loop technology as T1
- Symmetrical and extremely reliable
- Uses existing infastructure
- Network router
- TCP/IP Networking
- Businesses located in dense metropolitan areas that require an “always on” connection with symmetrical speeds of up to 45 Mbps.