(3) High Definition (HD) Indoor/Outdoor Dome or Bullet Cameras HD 1080p Item #CAM-1080-12
The camera is perfect for indoor or outdoor surveillance use when clear high definition video is required. The wide angle lens is perfect for covering a 70×70 foot area. The lens field of view opens up at a 90 degree angle.
- 2 megapixel, 1/2.5″ Progressive Scan CMOS,
- IP Camera, Weather Proof, with IRCUT FILTER
- Varifocal 2.8-12MM Fix Lens
- 30 LED for 35 Meters
- Support Multi-Screen software and CMS
- Support Protocol: TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, POP3, NTP, IPSec UpnP, RTP, and RTCP
(1) HD NVR – 8 Channel Network Video Recorder Item #NVR-1080-1
The unit features:
- H.264 High profile compression algorithm
- Realtime live display up to 8 x 1080p and 16 x720p cameras
- Pentaplex function: live, recording, playback, backup & remote access
- Support dual-streams,to optimize mobile or low bandwidth monitoring
- Multiple control methods: IR remote controller, USB mouse and front panel press button
- Smart video detection, motion detection, video blind, video loss
- Smart camera settings, privacy masking, camera lock, color setting, and tittle display
- Pan Tilt Zoom and Speed Dome Control with more than 60 protocols, preset scan, auto pan, auto tour, pattern, and auxiliary function support
- Easy backup methods: USB devices, remote network and client software backup
- Alarm triggering screen tips, buzzer, PTZ preset, e-mail &FTP upload
- Smart HDDs Management: non-working HDD hibernating, HDD faulty alarm, Raid function
- Powerful network software: built-in web server, multi-DVR client &SMS
- Networking access for remote live viewing, recording, playback, setting, system status, event log, e-mail & ftp function
- Support DHCP / PPPOE / FTP / DNS / DDNS / NTP / Email alarm / IP right management / IP search / network alarm center functions, support web client, standalone client and SDK.
- With the sound system for the protection circuit, unique triple watchdog function, very low power consumption, to ensure the equipment never be hang up.
- Support Onvif
(1) 3 Terabyte Internal Hard Drive #HD-2T-1
The NVR stores the video footage on an internal hard drive. The size of the drive and the recording options determine the total number of days the system can store.
(1) Router with POE+
This unit allows four IP cameras to be powered over the Cat5 network cable. Simple pull a network cable from the camera to this unit and plug it in. The unit transmits the video to the video recorder while providing constant filtered power to the camera. The POE units can be located anywhere throughout the facility and either plugged direct into the video recorder using a network cable or they can be plugged into an existing network switch or hub. This allows the video signals from all the cameras to be transmitted to the NVR or video recorder using an existing network…true plug and play.