To get online with Cyberonic using your Mac OS X for Dial Up Access, follow these instructions. These are simple instructions that will work with most, but not all, Mac OS X.
How to create a dial-up networking connection with Cyberonic Online:
- Click on the Apple Menu, then choose System Preferences.
- Click on the Network icon.
- Click the arrow box on the Show pop-up list and choose Internal Modem.
- Click on the TCP/IP tab, then click the arrow box on the Configure pop-up list and choose Using PPP.
- In the Domain Name Servers box, type the DNS server addresses for your domain (i.e. 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 for Cyberonic members).
- In the Search Domains box, type your domain (i.e. cyberonic.com for Cyberonic members).
- Then click on the PPP tab
- In the Telephone Number field, type a local Cyberonic access number. (ie. Cyberonic) then Click Next.
- In the Account Name field, type your assigned logon user name.
- In the Password field, type your password, and check the Save Password box.
- Then click the Apply Now button.
Now your Dial-Up Access connection should be configured properly. Try again to connect. If necessary, follow the above instructions for connecting for the first time to Cyberonic Online.
If this set of instructions did not enable you to connect, or you have been disconnected, please call Technical Support at (888)-9-CYBER-2, or email us at email@example.com .