To get online with Cyberonic using your Mac OS 9, Remote Access, follow these instructions. These are simple instructions that will work with most, but not all, Mac OS 9.
How to create a Remote Access connection with Cyberonic Online:
- From the Apple menu, click Control Panels, and choose Remote Access.
- Enter your Username and Password given to you from Cyberonic.
- Enter the access number in the Number block given to you from Cyberonic.
- Click on Save password.
- Click on the Options button.
- Click on the Protocol tab.
- Click the arrow box on the Use Protocol pop-up list and choose PPP.
- Check the box next to Connect automatically when starting TCP/IP applications.
- Check the box next to Allow error correction and compression in modem.
- Check the box next to Use TCP header compression.
- Click the OK button.
- Close the Remote Access window.
- Click the Save button.
- Open your Remote Access window and click Connect to establish a connection.
You have successfully created an account using Remote Access.
Now your Remote Access connection should be configured properly. Try again to connect. If necessary, follow the above instructions for connecting for the first time to Cyberonic Online.
If this set of instructions did not enable you to send email, please call Technical Support at (888)-9-CYBER-2, or email us at email@example.com .