To get online with Cyberonic using your Windows XP, follow these instructions. These are simple instructions that will work with most, but not all, Windows XP PCs.
How to create a dial-up networking connection with Cyberonic Online:
- From the Start menu, choose Control Panel icon.
- Click the Switch to Classic View icon.
- Double click on Network Connections icon.
- Click the Create a new connection icon then click Next.
- Click the Next button.
- Select Connect to the Internet then click Next.
- Select Set up my connection manually then click Next.
- Select Connect using a dail-up modem then click Next.
- In the ISP Name field, type a name to identify your connection (ie. Cyberonic) then Click Next.
- In the Phone number field, type your local access number exactly as it needs to be dialed, then click Next.
- In the User Name / Password field, type your username (ie. ????@cyberonic.com) and Password.
- Check the box Make this the default Internet Connection then click Next.
- Check the box Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop if you wish to have a shortcut to the connection on your desktop, then click Finish.
- Close all windows, go to Start then choose Connect To then click on Cyberonic or whatever you named your connection, or click on the shortcut on your desktop to establish a connection.
Now your Dial-Up Access connection should be configured properly. Try again to connect. If necessary, follow the above instructions for connecting for the first time to Cyberonic Online.
If this set of instructions did not enable you to connect, or you have been disconnected, please call Technical Support at (888)-9-CYBER-2, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .