To launch your website with Cyberonic, follow these instructions. We recommend that you download a ftp client, LeechFTPwith which you feel comfortable.
- Using your favorite ftp client, connect to “ftp1.cyberonic.net”.
- Put in the first part of your email name for your login. (Example: If your email name is “email@example.com”, you would enter in “jrandom”.)
- Hit enter, and type in your password. Hit enter again.
- Using the PUT command, upload your main page, which needs to be called “index.html”.
- You can upload any other pages that you like at this point.
To view your website, go to “http://www.cyberonic.net/~yourloginname”.
(Example: If you typed in “jrandom” for your login name, then you would view your site at “http://www.cyberonic.net/~jrandom”.)
If this set of instructions did not enable you to connect, or you have been disconnected, please call Technical Support at (888)-9-CYBER-2, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.